Want to start your own business? Join the presentation Starting a business in the Netherlands by Marcel van Kasteren from Starters Centrum Limburg!
This session for international students who are interested in starting their own business in the Maastricht region brings you more insight about some practical issues and steps to be taken.
Furthermore, you will get acquainted with:
- The requirements of starting a business in the Netherlands
- Doing business in the Dutch Province of Limburg
- The legislation and legal forms involved (KvK)
- Taxation and social security matters
- Business modelling
- Doing business across the border
The presentation takes place on Wednesday 1 March from 15:00h until 16:30 at the Karl Dittrich room, Student Services Centre (SSC).