🧑🤝🧑 UnliMited Connects: Students - Speed-befriending on Tuesday 14 February 15:30-17:00
☯️ UnliMited Connects: Body and Mind - Kind habits on Wednesday 15 February 10:00-11:30
- For student with an (in)visible disability, chronical illness, neurodivergence or other possible difficulties in your health/studies
- A phychologist introducing the subject of habits
- A discussion round with two Unlimited-students members on how to make better, kinder and more realistic habits for yourself as a student with a disability, chronic illness or neurodivergence
🧘♀️ UnliMited Connects: Body and Mind - Yoga on Wednesday 15 February 14:00-15:00
- Yoga for everyone but especially for those with a disability, chronical illness, neurodivergence or similar situations
- Take a rest anytime, leave the room if you want, plenty of possibilities to adjust movements
- if you have mobility issues, possibility doing yoga on a chair is also possible - move your body with guidance in whatever way you feel like and want it!
👩🎓 UnliMited Connects: Students and Staff on Thursday 16 February 16:00-17:00
Can’ t wait to see you there!
Location details: https://youtu.be/vTmD26Xr290