- How do I prevent a continuous lack of time and that feeling of anxiety?
- How do I keep an overview of what I have to do for my study?
- What can I do to become more organised in my work?
- How do I prevent procrastination?
- How do I keep my concentration and not let myself be distracted?
Do you recognise these questions? Then choose this workshop and improve your time management skills!
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to...
- reflect on what you spend your time on and review your working methods;
- make an effective and sustainable schedule by applying tips and tools; and
- develop a strategy to work more efficiently and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Opinions of other students on Time management:
“It was nice and helpful and made me rethink the way I have been managing my time.”
“Practical examples, many tactics to pick from, emphasis on starting with small tasks.”
“Great information, the instructor explained everything really and was open, friendly, engaging. It was also nice to speak to other students.”