From choosing your study program or electives, to deciding on taking a gap year to travel or not – life is full of choices and it can be an excruciating challenge to make up your mind and decide. This interactive workshop aims to help you develop skills that make your decision-making better.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to...
• Gain insight in the elements at play in the decision-making process.
• Explore what makes a good decision.
• Learn to identify your challenges and recognize your pitfalls in decision-making.
• Discover a wide range of approaches on how to make effective decision.
• Practice decision-making strategies on making a choice in a personal dilemma.
Opinions of other students on Improve your decision-making:
• “I really liked the interactive aspect.”
• “The session was very open. It was very nice that everyone got time to share their issues.”
• “It was very helpful and made me think about my choices in a more analytical way.”
• “I am glad I attended this workshop. It was nice to share your struggles with other students.”