We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, social and motivated Marketing intern to support our Uni-Life community team and to help support our expansion to Poland. The candidate is responsible for our social media communication, creating designs for promotional materials like flyers and posters, supporting the Community Manager with organizing promotional activites and events, and much more! 💞
This position is very well suited for someone that is creative and has no problem working both independently and in teams. This person is a strong communicator and finds it easy to translate the Uni-Life vision and mission into our corporate communication.
As the marketing intern you will be part of the fast growing community team, which is responsible for making sure that the Uni-Life app is actively used by all stakeholders. The community team promotes the app to students and associations, makes sure that the content in the app is up to date, and supports the university in effectively building a community through the Uni-Life app.
• Managing all our online communication channels, including social media;
• Creating visual designs for promotional materials, like flyers and posters;
• Supporting the Community Managers in organizing promotional events;
• Creating newsletters for associations;
• Translating current promotional materials, app content and more from English to Polish;
• Visualizing data to communicate to our partners;
📍What we offer
• Flexible working hours
• 500EUR monthly compensation
• Lots of responsibility from the first day
• Work in a young team full of enthusiastic co-workers
• 30 paid holidays (based on a full year contract)
• Budget for personal development
• Possibility of becoming a full-time employee at the end of the internship
• Available for a period of at least six months;
• Current student at a higher education institution;
• You are fluent in Polish and English;
• You are excited to work in a start-up environment;
• You are great at organizing and find it easy to communicate your enthusiasm to others. You are a spontaneous person that loves social interaction;
• You have excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
Uni-Life is an EdTech start-up that was founded in 2018 by two Dutch/international students. Since then, it’s been a very exciting journey for us. What began as a small idea to improve student experience has now turned into an international platform used by tens of thousands of students across some of the biggest universities. Even our team is now even based across nine cities in four countries.
Uni-Life gives universities the tools & insights to boost student engagement. We offer that through our data-driven platform and our community team. With Uni-Life you’ve got one platform that brings together all social activities on campus, from events to communities to meet-ups. Our mission is to become the ultimate student engagement platform and work with universities across the world.
We have a very open work culture and care deeply about creating a positive and inclusive working environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing their ideas.
If you are interested in the position, please email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below by tapping on " click here " ! ⬇️