Luckily, getting around Maastricht and the Netherlands is a fairly easy thing to do! Maastricht is a gateway to many other European cities thanks to its location being right in-between Germany and Belgium. In this section, you can find the most important things you need to know about getting around when living and studying in the Netherlands. You can also find some tips for weekend trips – a weekend in Paris or Brussels is only a bus ride away!
In our transport section you can find answers to the following questions:
- I’m arriving in the Netherlands, how do I get to Maastricht?
- How do I travel by bus or train?
- How do I get an OV chipcard?
- Should I get a bike?
- My bike’s gone. What now?
- Where can I park my car for free?
…and so much more!
Just start browsing or directly dive into a specific section by clicking on the topics below.