Here you can find the most important things you should know about personal health care when living and studying in the Netherlands.
In our health care section you can find answers to the following questions:
- How do I find a suitable family doctor?
- Do I need to get Dutch health insurance?
- What should I do in case of an emergency?
- Where do I go if I need psychological help?
- Where can I get tested for STDs?
- What do I do if I need to go to the dentist?
…and so much more!
Furthermore, in Covid times, it is important to always stay up to date with any new restrictions or rules. The Municipality has a dedicated page with all the relevant information, sourced directly from the Dutch government, and even a phone number that you can call in case you have any further questions. Another useful source of information is the Rijksoverheid’s Coronavirus Dashboard. It’s important to check these pages regularly and to follow any guidelines so as to stay safe and keep others safe!