Some students choose to live in Belgium, where accommodation may be cheaper and you can get more for your money. From Beglium, you can commute to Maastricht by bike.

However, this choice means that you will need to register yourself with the Belgian municipality. This means you may face additional bureaucratic steps that are not covered here. Bear in mind that if you are a non-EU student and you have a residence permit for the Netherlands, then you are not allowed to live in Belgium.

Proofread and validated by
Maastricht Housing
Give feedback